Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who's Watching?

I've noticed a pattern. Everytime I post something about the Muslim riots I get hits from Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt and Indonesia. I've also gotten more hits from Denmark, Sweden and Norway since the Cartoon War began. Now eventhough N.Z.Bear has Blue Star Chronicles categorized as a Playful Primate in his Ecosystem (most days), I know that in the big scheme of things in this world, I'm just an Insignificant Microbe. So why would my little blog and posts be of interests to anyone from the Middle East? And then I think, what better way to take the pulse of what average people are thinking. They aren't going to get that from the MSM. Or from Hollywood. They'll get it from average Americans. It just makes me want to post more about the cartoons .....

Hooah