Tuesday, February 21, 2006

4 MeMe

Daddy's Roses tagged for a MeMe. This is only the 2nd time I have had this happen to me, so here it goes. Others involved in this conspiracy are: The Cozy Reader; The Median Sib; Killired; Yellow Rose's Garden; Lady Bug Crossing; Alone on a Limb; Life in a Shoe; Collecting my Thoughts. So go by and read them while you're at it :) Four 4 Jobs I've Had:
1. The usual plethora of jobs one has to get through college and grad school, ie: waitressing, flipping hamburgers, making pizza, receptionist, secretary, writting term papers for people (g). 2. Psychiatric Social Worker/Therapist 3. C.E.O. - none of your bizniz where or what kind of bizniz 4. Most important/rewarding job - raising my children
4 Movies I can watch over and over (if I watch a movie over and over I eventually get tired of it and don't watch it again for a long time).
1. The Stand 2. Deadwood (that's a series though I think) 3. Gone With The Wind 4. I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them right now. oh - The Matrix, but that was my daughter's fault! lol
4 places I've lived
1. Atlanta - about every neighborhood there is in Atlanta 2. Pennsylvania (for about 1 year - in the mountains of Western Penn - beautiful, a great plaace to go sightseeing, but living there a year was plenty.) 3. Michigan - on the St. Clair River - beautiful 4. Taipei, Taiwan - one year many years ago.
4 TV shows I love (don't watch particular shows much, but the ones I do watch are...)
1. Survivor (WHY have they not gotten rid of Shane yet this season???) 2. Everybody Loves Raymond (I still like watching the reruns) 3. Court TV (does that count?) 4. History Channel (does that count?)
4 Places I've vacationed
1. St. Clair River in Michigan 2. Florida (most anywhere) 3. Coastal Georgia (mostly Savannah and St. Simons Island. Don't tell anybody, we don't want many more ppl going there.) 4. Riviera Maya (Si!!)
4 favorite dishes
1. I have to say chocolate anything as well. 2. My sister's chicken what-cha-ma-call-it dish - I don't know the name of it, but it's really good. 3. My sister's rasberry salad. 4. My mother's bisquits and/or yeast rolls
4 blogs I visit daily
Not wanting to show favoritism I won't single any out (yeah, like anybody cares! lol).
4 places I'd rather be right now
1. I liked one of these answers from Daddy's Roses. Working on my blog with several assistants doing research and the nitty-gritty of setting up the css and html and fixing kinks in the program so I can just be creative. Being able to work on my blog while my cook cooks, housekeeper keeps house, hair stylist styles and assistants are paying my bills, returning phone calls and answering emails for me. I'll just oversee it all :) 2. Riviera Maya - minus food poisoning this time thank you very much. 3. Germany - I'd love to see my son in person, it's been a long time. 4. Hitching a ride with Joan (Daddy's Roses) to Europe this month. I'd break off from them and go to Germany :)
4 people I've tagged. I'll have to fill this in later cause I don't know. But feel free to MeMe.