Sunday, March 05, 2006

Blue Star Chronicles is Moving - EVENTUALLY

I have spent an embarassing amount of time today trying to get a Word Press blog set up. I have a really good ISP that has all the bells and whistles and a reasonable amount of knowledge of CSS and HMTL (well, 'a reasonable amount' might be a little bit of an exageration. It's probably more like 'just enough to barely get by'.)

But for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit the DADGUME template. I've read and read and played with it and even tried to do it in FrontPage and upload it with an ftp program.

I see all these Word Press blogs and I know there is a way to do it. I know when I figure it out I'm going to wonder why on earth I couldn't figure something that simple out.

I have the default blog template up now. I had all my posts moved over and doing that totally screwed up the posts on blogger. No matter what I do in the little editing software the posts are still coming out all jammed up and ugly looking.

It's gotten to be a mission for me now. I can't quit trying to get the DADGUME thing to work. All my other work is piling up while I'm fooling with the Word Press program. I keep walking away from it but then everytime I walk past the computer I sit back down and try something different.

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH