Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What's Everybody Talking About?

I have been very preoccupied trying to get a new domain set up and have royally messed it up. I thought I was really smart last night when I played with a new program and thought I had uploaded a template. I set the settings and went to bed.

I didn't realize till I came home from work this evening that I had messed it up completely. I had messed it up so badly the whole thing was unaccessible. I had generous offers of help from Jo at Jo's Cafe and Pirate's Cove. Uncooperative Blogger emailed me about the time I realized the site wasn't there at all this evening and told me the site was messed up. Sigh!

It was so messed up he eventually just said DELETE and re-install. Which I did and am now trying not to mess it up again!

So that's how I've spent my evening. It's how I'll probably spend the next few evenings....

So while I'm stomping and snorting and whinning and carrying-on how about an evening trackback party.....

What Do You Have To Say?

Linkfest Haven

Open Trackback Alliance

Send a trackback to this post and it will be listed here if it meets the following requirements: 1. Make sure you link back to this post or blog in the post you send. That's about the only requirement - so send them on.

Disclaimer: trackbacks to this post do not necessarily represent the opinions or standards of the Blue Star Chronicles.

Trackback url:

http://haloscan.com/tb/bluestarchronicles/114179546712841158

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Others with Open Trackbacks this weekend

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AU.org's Blog Incorrectly Invokes Madison on...

Excerpt: And no, actually, "advancing an agenda" is what liberals have been doing for the last 50 + years ever since Everson in 1947 when Supreme Court Justices ignored over 200 years of precedent and began legislating from the bench.

Weblog: Church and State

Tracked: 03.07.06 - 9:56 pm

Blago baloney

Excerpt: Some problems of late with the Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich's Hate Crime Panel

Weblog: Mark My Words

Tracked: 03.07.06 - 10:09 pm

The Carnival of Education - Week 57

Excerpt: Week 57 of the Carnival of Education is up at Math and Text. This is always one of my favorite reads each week. It points me to articles in the world of education that I might not read or know about otherwise. So head over there and enjoy!

Weblog: The Median Sib

Tracked: 03.08.06 - 2:55 am

Vermont Proves Me Right: Worthless

Excerpt: In a white-clapboard town hall, built circa 1832, voters gathered Tuesday to conduct their community's business and to call for the impeachment of President Bush...

Weblog: Public Figures... Beware

Tracked: 03.08.06 - 6:20 am

ThreE Wives and a HusbanD?

Excerpt: Take My Wives, Please-HBO examines a whole other set of family values in an enthralling new show about polygamy

Weblog: Woman Honor Thyself

Islam : Why Do Muslims Hate The West?

Excerpt: Ayman al-Zawahiri has requested, in a taped message, for Muslims to attack the economic infrastructure of the West and stop Western countries from stealing Mideast oil. Unless I am mistaken if the West did not buy this oil there would be no economy ge...

Weblog: Voteswagon

Tracked: 03.08.06 - 3:53 pm

Orwell must be dizzy...

Excerpt: ...from spinning like a top, due to what I heard on talk radio yesterday. While listening to Eileen Burn of WLS-Talk Radio discuss an act of terrorism by an individual acting alone, the issue came up about why the MSM wasn' t calling this terrorism.

Weblog: Mark My Words

Tracked: 03.08.06 - 4:09 pm

PERV Meet

Excerpt: Welcome to another PERV meeting! There may be some new people in the the crowd, so I'll inform you that this is a meeting for the society against cruelty to vegetables. Although we are quite opposite to PETA -...

Weblog: The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns

Tracked: 03.08.06 - 11:06 pm

Social Security is Sooo 1940.

Excerpt: Personally, I don't much like Social Security. The beginnings of the program were with the best of intentions. Ending the Great Depression was a difficult endeavor. Private financing and industry alone could not bring about the end of America's worst...

Weblog: The Liberal Wrong Wing

Tracked: 03.09.06 - 2:15 am

Panic!

Excerpt: March 9 is official panic day!So get out there and panic!Apparently 1/3 of adults in the United States will have a panic attack every year. I'm not sure whether this means 1/3 will have repeat panic attacks, or whether panic strikes twice

Weblog: Random Yak

Tracked: 03.09.06 - 12:57 pm

A stem cell research advancement

Excerpt: Much is made by MSM of every tiny step in embryonic stem cell research, yet there is more success with stem cell sources that don't require the controversial destruction of human embryos. One recent advance regards collecting blood from ...

Weblog: Mark My Words

Tracked: 03.09.06 - 7:21 pm

Join:

sammenholdBlue Star Blogs