Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blogging Advice

There's some good advice on blogging around tonight. Actually, it was there last night, but I didn't see it till tonight.

Samantha Burns has carved out the 10 Commandments of Blogging. Since I've broken most of these commandments already, I figure I will try to commit it to memory. Or maybe I won't. But I will try to be good.

Then over at Third World County, David expands on the commandments - the not quite commandments. I've broken most of his get-a-clue commandments as well. He has chastised me a time or two over #6. And while I don't need to grow more hair, I'm a little disappointed that I won't change the world.

Samantha points to Larry Hnetka Goes HMmmm who has a hilarious take on Samantha's commandments.

So have fun blogging and I'll keep trying to get a clue :)