Friday, March 14, 2008

BUPA Health Portal and Product Site

Blogging is great in so many ways, but it hasn't done my figure a bit of good. I'm sitting too much so I'm having to take control of the situation and set aside time every day to work out so that I can stay in shape. I'm also studying up on health related issues at the BUPA website.

I like the BUPA site because it has a wealth of information about health related issues. There are literally hundreds of articles covering every imaginable illness or health issue that you might be interested in learning more about.

They also offer a wide range of health care products that can be bought on line. They offer every thing from vitamins to Blood Pressure Monitors to TENS Machines and every thing in between. I'm interested in their exercise aids, such as exercise balls and exercise mats.