Saturday, March 04, 2006

Has Jimmy Carter had a Brain Scan Lately?

In all seriousness, there is something wrong with Jimmy Carter.

When he was speaking on TV yesterday about his most recent treasonous activities, it took him 30 seconds of stumbling around to find his words.

But that's beside the point.

I literally can't find the article about Carter's siding with the U.N. against the U.S. now .... ????

I should have posted it last night when I read the articles, but I went to bed instead.

I do think he is possibly having some dementia. He is being used by enemies of the country. He speaks of his meetings with U.N. officials and talks of his predecessors as though he is still President.

He criticized American Christians for siding with Israel. He took a swipe at President Bush's Christianity saying he (Carter) believed in a God of Peace not of war.

Carter called Secretary of State Condi Rice to complain that he had made promises to unnamed members of the U.N. and the U.S. policy regarding the Human Rights Commission makes it impossible for him (Carter) to keep those promises.

I truly believe he is declining into dementia.

[I'll put up sources when I find them again.]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Curmudgeon update: In the middle of this important work of keeping my readership informed of whatever crosses my mind at any given moment, my beloved curmudgeon is wanting to take me out for brunch.
Doesn't he understand! No, actually, he doesn't. So I suppose I'll go get out of my pjs and go out to brunch.

Y'all will just have to wait till we get back for more scintillating posts at Blue Star Chronicles!

Sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linked to: The Political Pitbull; Sister Toldjah; Common Sense Political Thought; Betsy's Page; Outside the Beltway; Ace of Spades