Wednesday, February 01, 2006

What Kind of Mind Would Even Come Up With This

I saw this on You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom's blog and since have seen it on TV. I don't even want to put the 'cartoon' on this site. I hope you go over and read what Proud Army Mom has to say and follow her link to the Hall of Heros. I showed the 'cartoon' to my Beloved Curmudgeon, who is a Vietnam Veteran. You know what cartoon I'm talking about. He suggested you go to the Vietnam War Memorial in Washington D.C. Spend some time in that sanctuary reflecting on that time and the sacrifices made. Then when you leave, grab the nearest uber-liberal/activist you can find and kick the **** out of 'em. If it hadn't been for them we would have won that war and we wouldn't be in this one. Back then they wouldn't let the military do their business and today they are trying to re-live their 'glory days' of activism.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt: I'm supposed to be writing my article for Southern Family Magazine, or doing some kind of homework, no wait - I'm supposed to be getting ready for the day but this is way more fun.
Weblog: Alabama Improper
Tracked: 02.02.06 - 2:37 am
Excerpt: What kind of mind thinks this is satire or humorous? This was so out of line, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff signed a letter of protest and sent it to Toles and the Washington Post.. You can
Weblog: The Violence Worker!
Tracked: 02.02.06 - 11:42 am