Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Helen Thomas and Michael Moore

Helen Thomas' standing at White House Press Conferences has been in steady decline over the last few years. Last Thursday she was inexplicably snubbed by President Bush when he did not accept a question from her! Her reaction was:

"He's a coward. He's supposed to be this macho guy. He'll take on Osama bin Laden, but he won't take me on."

Ms. Thomas has also stated:

"The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself."

To all of our good fortune, Ms. Thomas has found an alternative to killing herself. She's found Michael Moore. Ms. Thomas' bitterness has swiftly melted away and been replaced by utter joy with the blossoming of new found love. A love based in common values. Those common values being their hatred of their President. This commonality is something not to be taken lightly. In fact, it's quite heavy. Very heavy. I mean really really heavy. Should PETA be notified? Somebody's been eatin' meat! Sorry, I digress.

I couldn't be happier for them both! It's been rumored that the blissful couple are in Riyadh even as I write this. It is said they are staying with close friend and confidant Mr. Michael Jackson or Ms. Michael Jackson, depending on the day. Mr./Ms. Jackson has given them the use of the eastern wing of his ForeverLand House of Saud-ymi. Mr./Ms. Jackson was overheard to say it has been an interesting change of pace to have grown-ups for a sleep-over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A Little Political Heckling: Helen Thomas, Michael Moore, Michael Jackson Excerpt: I've got to share a couple of hilarious posts I've read tonight. I guess they wouldn't be too funny to liberal democrats, but as an independent conservative, I thought they were amusing. Weblog: The Median Sib Tracked: 01.31.06 - 8:04 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Open Posts: Mudville Gazette Cao's Blog Right Wing Nation Jo's Cafe Stuck on Stupid