Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Eyes (brow) Have It

Governor Tim Kaine, (D) Virginia is giving the Democratic response to the President's State of the Union Speech. I'm trying to listen to him. Honest. Really. I am. But I can't quit watching his eyebrow. Am I the only one who is sitting at home watching him talk and trying to see if I can get one eyebrow to go up like that? Is there a string on it? Is someone behind him pulling his skin back to make the eyebrow go up like that? Can he do the other one? I haven't seen him do the other one .... I can't conscentrate on what he's saying for looking at that eyebrow. The Democrats are touting him as a possible Presidential canidate as an alternate to Hillary's apparent quest for the Presidency. At that thought I actually raised both my eyebrows. But I still can't just raise one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ State of the Union - My Thoughts Excerpt: However, it should be noted that Democrats are standing and applauding often enough. Maybe they're beginning to realize that their extremism is causing them to lose their standing with the average American. It's time for some common middle ground to ... Weblog: The Median Sib Tracked: 01.31.06 - 7:17 pm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Open Posts: Mudville Gazette Cao's Blog Right Wing Nation Jo's Cafe The Real Ugly American Third World Country Basil's Blog Stuck on Stupid