Friday, January 06, 2006

Terrorists Attacks ... What Terrorists Attacks?

I bet you have heard in the news how many American Soldiers have been killed since the War on Terrorism started on September 11, 2001. I bet you hear in the news that the Battle of Iraq is a seperate war from the War on Terrorism and has nothing to do with terrorism. I bet you have heard on the news, repeatedly, the exact number of American Soldiers killed in Iraq. I bet you've heard politicians repeating the number of American Soldiers killed in Iraq to back up their political agendas of appeasement or just for the sake of Blaming Bush. I bet you have heard on the news every single thing American Soldiers have done that can in any way be painted as less that proper. I bet you have certainly heard anything out right dishonorable that American Soldiers have done. But have you heard .... the other side? Have you heard, a single time, on the news or through politicians, how many terrorists attacks have been carried out since 9/11? Not the number of people killed or injured in the attacks. Just the number of attacks? Do you have any idea how many there have been? It's getting very close to a horrific milestone. This is how many deadly terrorists attacks have been carried out since 9/11.

Hat tip to My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy