Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Cough, Cough

I started feeling sick yesterday and felt worse today. I went to the doc today and he said that I was, indeed, sick. I have bronchitis. I went back to work after my doctor's appointment and everybody there kept telling me to go home. I can't imagine why they wanted me to leave (cough, sneeze, sniffle, sputter, moan and groan). So I stayed tucked away in my office a couple more hours and finally left to go home. At least everybody stayed out of my office. I should make a recording of myself like this for future use when I want everyone to leave me alone. (g) I was really just hanging around till my prescription got filled cause I knew I wouldn't want to go back out to get it. After work I took my prescribed antibiotic and thought I'd piddle around the house and get a few things done that I've neglected terribly over the last few weeks. I was home around 4 p.m. and I'm hardly ever home that early in the day. A load of laundry got put in the washer, I picked up the broom and sat it down again without using it. I decided I'd feel better if I took a shower, so I did. Then I sat down at the computer. Long story short ... I just spent the entire evening roaming around the internet and playing with Paint Shop Pro trying to get a new template going for this blog. How pathetic is that!?! Totally useless time spent. About as useless as this post! Oh well, I'm supposed to be resting anyway. buonas noches