Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Love Ceiling Fans

I have Ceiling fans in every room of my house, literally. I even have Outdoor Ceiling Fans. The ceiling fan on our screened in back porch is especially nice. When its hot outside we can turn on that fan and sit on the porch in comfort in spite of the heat. It gives off a nice gentle breeze that makes the porch just perfect.

The people who lived here before us put them all in, but I'm glad they did. I really like them. I can turn off the air conditioner and run the fans and they keep a nice cool breeze going ... as long as its not too hot outside. I especially like sleeping with the ceiling fan running in my bedroom. I don't know why, but its soothing.

A few of the fans need replacing. Actually, they are still working fine, I just want to update them. They've been up forever. I was looking around online and found some great deals. I found a Minka Ceiling Fan for a fantastic price! I have priced them in local stores and the ones at CeilingFanWarehouse.com have prices that just 'blow you away'.

Check out their inventory and their prices. I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised.