Friday, April 11, 2008

Viva la France!

Its seems so unfair that everyone makes fun of the French all the time. I know, I've been guilty of it myself, but I feel very badly about it. I really do.

I know the French haven't won a war since the Norman Invasion of 1066. That's when the French warriors all moved to England and apparently took the warrior DNA with them. Whoops. I did it again. I didn't mean to make fun of them again. What was I saying? Oh yeah, just because they haven't won a war since 1066 and just because their immediate response to any kind of aggression seems to be immediate surrender followed by wine and cheese, doesn't mean they deserve to be the butt of jokes throughout the world.

Happily, I have found the following video that is proof positive that the French still have that warrior gene somewhere deep inside of them. Perhaps it will resurface. Maybe its resurfacing even as I type this. They are actually quite fearsome Soldiers. It could very well be that one of the best kept secrets in the world is that these French men might possibly be the most dangerous men on earth!

Victoire pour la France!!

Appréciez .....



French military demonstrating the World's Best Anti-Tank Missile