Monday, February 27, 2006

What's Everybody Talking About - 2006-27-02

What Do You Have To Say?

Linkfest Haven Open Trackback Alliance

Send a trackback to this post and it will be listed here if it meets the following requirements: 1. Make sure you link back to this post or blog in the post you send. That's about the only requirement - so send them on. Disclaimer: trackbacks to this post do not necessarily represent the opinions or standards of the Blue Star Chronicles.

Trackback url: http://haloscan.com/tb/bluestarchronicles/114101773270076582

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Linkfest Haven Honor Roll
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Greatest National Security Scandal Excerpt: I'm glad that our liberal friends, as well as many Conservatives have raised concerns about giving a United Arab Emirates State Owned Company control of Hiring at several US Ports. The understanding that we cannot take a gamble on the goodwill of a... Weblog: Adam's Blog Tracked: 02.26.06 - 11:03 pm Intro To Moron Of The Week #22 Excerpt: Well, congratulations goes to John from Holstein Grove for breaking Stray Dog Found's month long winning streak. So, now Holstein Grove has the challenge of maintaining the throne for three more weeks to match the record. Can it be done... Weblog: The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns Tracked: 02.26.06 - 11:15 pm South Dakota Challenging Roe vs Wade Excerpt: The state legislature of South Dakota has passed a bill to ban all abortion practices statewide, with the exception of situations in which the mother's life is in danger. The governor, Mike Rounds (I'm assuming he's a Republican) has said he is "in... Weblog: The Liberal Wrong Wing Tracked: 02.27.06 - 2:17 am Moonbats: Stuck on Stupid Excerpt: Hey, I have this great idea! Let’s all storm the White House. Pass the word and I’ll put a big public announcement on the web. Crazy? Well…Yeah, I think so. It’s down right asinine, but when has asinine ever stopped Weblog: The Violence Worker! Tracked: 02.27.06 - 2:59 am
The Taliban Bulldog Excerpt: From the Diversity Run Amok Deptartment, we have this, from Daniel Henninger: “The Taliban’s former spokesman is now a Yale student. Anyone see a problem with that?” Um, yup.... Weblog: TMH's Bacon Bits Tracked: 02.27.06 - 5:31 am
What Religion is Your Bra? Excerpt:   I am taking the lazy way out today with a copy of an email joke I received this weekend. I am sure it is as old as the hills, but it was new to me and gave me a chuckle and is lingerie related.What Religion is your Bra? A man walked into ... Weblog: Talking About Lingerie Tracked: 02.27.06 - 7:48 am
Proof for the 1st Amendment Excerpt: But Thomas Jefferson had no intention of allowing the government to limit, restrict, regulate, or interfere with public religious practices. He believed, along with the other Founders, that the First Amendment had been enacted only to prevent the feder... Weblog: Church and State Tracked: 02.27.06 - 8:41 am
Rewriting the Constitution of Alabama 1901 Excerpt: If passed in state legislature, HB 109 and SB 52 would call for a vote in November's general election in Alabama this year on holding a new Constitutional Convention to rewrite the state's current Constitution. The current Constitution of Alabama... Weblog: Everyman Chronicles Tracked: 02.27.06 - 8:59 am
Turkey: Getting On My Nerves Excerpt: Okay, I posted on the movie "Valley Of The Wolves:Iraq" a while ago and comments starting pouring in from our beleaugered ally. It turns out I'm a big meanie, oh well, I think I'll live. Weblog: Freedom Folks Tracked: 02.27.06 - 9:57 am
Life in the berm lane Excerpt: Like I said, this blog is not about boo-hoo-ing about bipolar disorder. There are worse diseases. I have this. I take my meds. Get exercise. Try to not be a hermit. Weblog: Bipolar Joe Tracked: 02.27.06 - 10:34 am Raese Takes The High Road Excerpt: Good angle. Raese has a reputation in West Virginia for being a loose cannon (given the shape of the ship of state, that is not necessarily a bad thing) but if he sticks to praising Byrd past while questioning Byrd future, I may have to eat that pred... Weblog: Don Surber Tracked: 02.27.06 - 11:53 am
Dubai port deal - a decade too late Excerpt: Or so goes some of the criticism being thrown around by various politicians. It's hardly unexpected that certain Demoncraps would try to glom on to national security as an issue, though they've been doing plenty to make such efforts more difficult wi... Weblog: Mark My Words Tracked: 02.27.06 - 5:42 pm
Not easy to not go along with the popular consensus Excerpt: Well friends it looks as if I have lost some friends and readership over my stand on the UAE Port deal. To those of you still visiting and commenting ask me if I care. I knew from the start that when I wrote Outrageous Actions by President Bush and... Weblog: Tracked: 02.27.06 - 8:39 pm
Where did everyone miss it? Excerpt: I spent the better half of 2004 working to re-elect President Bush. My leader of 'security' for our nation in the wake of 9/11. The only President that was willing to stand up and fight the terrorists on their turf. A Christian President that was ... Weblog: Tracked: 02.27.06 - 10:16 pm